Labels

Sunday 30 June 2013

All that glitters

Hi all,
Its been a busy busy month for me and I have just not put my creative cells to work much.But I can never miss out on the ITSY BITSY contest which is quite close to my heart.
Now without wasting much of time let me show you what I created.


The glitter element I have used here is the entire Glitter paper from ItsyBitsy. The side hanging frame with our pic is on a Black glitter paper, again from Itsybitsy and not to forget the glitter on the sentiments, laast but not the least the pearls adorning the black flowers.


I take pride in informing that the butterflies are stamped and coloured with water- soluble, pencil colours and the roses are handmade using the balloon punch.


I hope you all like it and leave suggestions if any :)

Trying my talent at;






7 comments:

  1. Such beautiful work.Love the dimension given by the roses and your hand coloured butterflies are so pretty.Lovely layout.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic work! Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab page and thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations and sorry this is so late.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty lovely layout. Love the roses.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    crazycrafter-craftsuppliesshop.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. join in the candy on my blog

    http://creativita-jovi.blogspot.in/2013/07/celebration-time-blog-candy.html

    regards
    Jovita

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete